Thursday, November 29, 2012

YouTube Rocks!

I absolutely love YouTube. You can find many educational videos which you can incorporate into your lesson either to introduce students to a new topic or concept to to reinforce the material covered in class. I like everything about YouTube. You can create and upload your own videos to the site. You can share all the videos in this site. It is free, and very useful for recreational purposes or for educational ones as well. I decided to add this video on my blog, because it was relevant to this class and it enlightens us on the history of educational technology for student. The possibilities are absolutely endless when using YouTube in the classroom.This site is so good that we have accustomed to using it everyday that e seem to forget the importance of this great creation to humanity. YouTube has everything, it i a type of Google, but with videos. It has many videos from cooking recipes to videos about American history. There is not a thing that I dislike about this site, I just cannot even think about one thing that I dislike about it. I think each day more and more videos are included by teachers in their lesson plans. It makes sense, because most of us are visual learners and we need to see how something works. Well that is all for this post, please fell free to leave your comments in the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment