Thursday, November 29, 2012

Facebook Rocks!

Facebook and Twitter are great social sites that allow individuals to keep in touch regardless of distance through the internet. I currently do not have a Twitter, but I do have a Facebook and I love it. In an educational setting you can keep in touch with parents and students and just the entire community. You can post assignments or important information on this site in which students can check hose messages. The only thing that I do recommend is to have a personal Facebook or Twitter different than the ones in which you have your students and parents on just to avoid misunderstandings. I like the ability to post comments, pictures, videos, and anything I want on Facebook for all friends to see. The main use that I see is to keep in touch and be accessible to students and parents. Also students now days are glued to their Facebook so getting in touch with them if needed and parents just in case that a teacher cannot reach them. Well that is all for this post, please fell free to leave our comments in the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment