Friday, November 30, 2012

ANIMOTO IS AMAZING

My Facebook Pics Video

Animoto is absolutely amazing! out of all the 23 things that we have one this one has to be my favorite. How coo is that to make your own video. I thought you needed especial software to make your own videos. I just signed in through my Facebook and it automatically made a video for me. I think that would be a really cool project to do with your students. They would enjoy it so much. The only thing I did not know how to do was trying to upload a song from the library on my computer onto the site to edit my video's song. Other than that I loved it! I just cannot wait until I use this video-making site to have  my students create a video to illustrate a topic in history that we are covering. I AM JUST AMAZED BY THIS SITE! sorry guys, I did not mean o get exited by I really enjoyed doing this activity. Wel that is al for this post and be sure to create your own video ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment