Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thing 19: More Social Sites

I cannot believe that there are so many social sites out there. Facebook and Twitter were the only ones that I knew of, but know I see that there many more and that some of them can be very helpful, especially when we are out teaching in our profession. I have to say that Teacher Pop was the most interesting one out of all of them.You actually have lots of other upcoming teachers and teachers as well who can help you or you can help them by sharing your ideas  and different instructional strategies. I am just blown away by this social site, I LOVE IT! I also discovered IMDb which is a social site in which people write about different TV shows and movies. Well, that s all for thi post guys, please fell free to leave your comments in the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment