Friday, November 30, 2012

LiveBinders

Livebinders sounds like a great tool to have, but to be honest it is kind of confusing to use. I kept on tying to insert some websites that I found, but could not figure out how to go back and see a of the sites that I added. I also could not find the option to add  it to the blog. Even though my computer-using abilities did not allow me to truly feel the potential of this site, the idea of using the Livebinders sounds like a great idea. Having the ability to check other people's work and see some of the sites they have, and lesson plan, videos, and other resources is a great tool to have. I think that this tool in a educational setting is very helpful, especially for starting teachers. You have those resources to fall upon to help you along the way as you continue to grow and gain experience. This is a great tool for students as well, they have the free storage space to store all kinds of stuff including their homework and other resources they might have. When having all f the tools you use in one place it definitely helps. Time efficiency is very important to students. Organization is the key to success. Well that is all for this post and I hope the rest of you had better luck than I did. Please fell free to leave your comments in the comments secion down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment