Friday, November 30, 2012

Creative Commons

Here we can see that 23 Things is not an original idea, but a borrowed and modified concept. I think creative commons is a very useful and helpful thing. It makes you aware of what you CAN and CAN'T use. Teachers can be at risk of identically "misusing" a resource for educational purposes and could even end up sewed or in jail. It may sound kind of ridiculous, but one really does wish that he'she should have payed attention when they actually find themselves in that situation. Will I use this? of course I will, I not only to protect my intellectual property, but tot find my situation of having identically misusing other peoples' work and end up in a bad scenario. I especially like all the videos that the creative commons site has to illustrate copy right laws and the ethical use of other person's work. Students need to be made aware of what is right and wrong. Well that is it for this last 23 thing almost done. Please leave your comment in the comments section down below

No comments:

Post a Comment