Friday, November 30, 2012

And There is More :)

Will I continue with having a blog? I think I will, it is a very helpful thing that can help you along your career. I have definitely, learned many new things in doing this project. There is a lot  of cool thing out there that can facilitate the learning process for the students. There are many things that will reinforce what the students have learned as well. What I really like about it that some of those things that we did in the 23 things are really fun and enjoyable.he one thing that I enjoyed the most was the Animoto where we got to create our own video, that just blew my mind and I just can think of many ways to utilize it with the students in my classroom. I think the project does not need restructuring or at least I cannot think f anything. I feel like I have taken a blindfold from my eyes and that with technology there are endless possibilities to teach students. As long as one is creative students can have a lot of fun while they learn. I think that, just being a traditional teacher does not get the job done anymore, One has to keep up with technology and see what kids are into in order to think of creative ways to motivate and keep students on track with school.I definitely have learned a lot and I will continue to use a log, and many of the things that I have used along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment