Monday, October 1, 2012

Thing #7 Flickr

http://flic.kr/p/akah8z By: agenciainqro.com Agencia Queretana de Noticias

Beautiful, beautiful Huimilpan, it sure brings back a lot of memories. Himilpan is a town in Queretaro, Mexico, The picture that I chose is from the town;s church, and the reason I chose it is because I have a lot of good memories of the church. It has a breathtaking garden in front of it and from there I would always just stare at the church. Anyway back to Flickr. I think it is a good way to share images, how ever I don't like the All Rights Reserved option it has, because I couldn't actually show the picture here on my blog. I understand why it has that option, but I do not like it. I think the website is pretty straight forward, there is really nothing to it when it comes to being difficult to use. The website has a search engine in which you can look up any image using the key words for them. I loved the picture, like i said it brings lots of good memories. i cannot wait to go back this Christmas, I'll be sure to post images for all of you all to see. Feel free to leave your thoughts, and comments in the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment