Monday, October 1, 2012

Thing #8 More Flickr

c34
o50
Stickle Brick Letter o
Ice Tray Letter L
Pushfit cube exclamation mark
 
I do not really like Flickr or picture myself ever using it. It is not that there is anything wrong with it, it is just that I really do not have much interest for it. I would be a cool tool to use in a history class. They could use one of the applications to put pictures together from flickr that have to do with a specific period of time being taught. Even in a geography class they could use an application such as Mappr to help them get associates with a region that is being studied. May be if time allows I will allow my students to do some activity like that, and see how well it works. I must admit though, that playing with those applications was quite fun. I used the Mappr application and I enjoyed messing with, however, it can get a little addicting and time consuming to use those applications, BE WARNED! Mosaic Maker was also fun, but my favorite was Spell with Flickr. I can definitely see how Spell with Flickr could be an awesome and fun project in elementary education. Kids will be fascinated by it. So, that is all for this blog, feel free to leave your comments down in the comment section.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment