Sunday, October 7, 2012

Googleleando!!! Thing #12

I loved Google Translate. It is just a wonderful tool to have. What I actually did with this tool is add it to my blog so anyone can translate the blog into their native tongue. In Spanish at least, I felt it was pretty accurate. It messes up in some words, but for the most  part it gets the job done. I would definitely recommend it to any of those in a Spanish class to double-check your work, not to cheat. In school it could be used to send a letter home to a parent who might not speak English or just so that there are no misunderstandings it would be an ideal tool to have. Also if a student does not speak English very well, it would be a good idea to have them play around with Google Translate, it could help them learn English faster.

I also used the Calendar tool. I think it is a great tool as well. You can organize yourself a lot better by having one and creating events on it. The calendar will send you reminders to your phone or email and you can customize when it sends you does reminders depending when the event takes place. So you could have test dates on there or parent teacher conference dates and ti would remind you ahead of time to be prepared. You could have students make one for themselves and help them be a little more organized . I think I will definitely use these helpful tools from google. That is all for this post, I will leave the links of my blog sou you can check out the google translate on it and a link to the Calendar.

https://www.google.com/calendar/render?pli=1

http://historychiva.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment