Tuesday, October 2, 2012

THing #10 RSS and Newsreaders

I really enjoyed using RSS. I looked around and found lots of useful sites. I subscribed to Teachers: Pictures, Videos, Breaking News, PBS: Teachers, Cool Cat Teacher, and many more.Just having all the news feed from all the different sites in one place is amazing. You do not have to look in google or any other sear engine, because it is already there. I love the convenience of it. Not only can the articles be shared with the class, but as a teacher, I think all of these different blogs and sites are a great way to borrow ideas to help out in the classroom. There are always new tools coming out everyday and to have something that tell you when they come out is great, because you use those tools in the classroom. I think that those tools like the RSS feeds just make life easier. I can definitely say that I will continue to use this tool in the future. It just has many benefits. That is all for this post, please feel free to leave your comments in the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment