Monday, September 24, 2012

THing 6 Discovering Web 2.0 Tools

I chose YouTube, because I think we all are familiar with what it is and its features. I really like everything about this website. It has many videos of all kinds for educational purposes and entertainment as well. I believe it already is a very helpful tool to have in the classroom, just because it breaks away from having to only listen to the teacher talk about something. When we watch something we actually have a better idea of hoe things are done or see what actually happened such as in history classes. The best feature that YouTube has is how simple it is to use the website. You just type into the search engine what you are looking for and it gives a list of videos to choose from. You can also create an account at no cost and store videos in a play list in case we forget about a video it will be there ready be watched. So, as we all can see using YouTube in the classroom is a very useful educational tool. I will definitely use it in the future. What do you guys think? Please feel free to leave your comment.


1 comment:

  1. I love your layout and the title of your blog! I agree, Youtube is a great site for educators because it breaks up the monotony of lecture. I have found great videos on Youtube, but I also think that teachers need to be very aware of the videos they are choosing.

    ReplyDelete