Monday, September 3, 2012

Thing #2

     I decided ion the name of my blog by just thinking of something creative. I think that it is just right, because it really is a world of learning. I am learning as I go, and hopefully others will learn as well. I did not thing it was hard to make a blog. The instructions were easy to follow, and I had the instructor of the class help me along the way. I do not believe my avatar reflects my personality. When I was making it, I thought it looked coll, so I just went with what I had made. My avatar does not loo like me, other than the soccer ball I do not believe it looks anything like me. It was a great experience creating a blog considering the fact that I had never made one. I definitely think that a blog is a great tool that will help me along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment