Monday, September 24, 2012

Thing 4 Commenting on Posts

Commenting on posts creates a sense of community and interaction, because we get to see other future teacher's or teacher's insights on what they think about our posts. It creates that sense of community, because by reading some of the posts we see that we may face the same challenges or problems that we do. Having those comments or suggestions can help us not only reflect, but also give us some suggestions on how to tackle those problems. It makes us feel a sense of security, because we are not in it alone, we are all in it together.

When creating a comment it is a good idea just to include some thing about you in the blog, like a personal experience. I think that just makes the blog more personal not only to yourself, but to the public as well. It just reminds us that we are all human and maybe that personal experience can help someone who is in the same predicament. I also liked another  point in one of the articles, where they suggest just to ask the reader to leave a comment. It is already implied, however, telling the public to leave a comment just seem more inviting and gives the reader that sense of MI BLOG ES SU BLOG. So, from now on, I will invite everyone to leave their comments behind.

I chose Feller ed Tech, Andrea's Thoughts on 23 Things, L. Oliphant's 23 Things, 23 Things, The Brennan Breeze, Blair's 23 Things, and Technology and Teaching with Mrs. Crouch. I chose these blogs at random, because I wanted to get to know my fellow classmates and see what their thoughts are. My comments all varied depending on what my classmates posted over. However, they were all to the extent of agreeing with what they had to say and just commenting about their creative ways in which they will use various technologies in their classrooms with their students. I wrote down some of their ideas and hopefully I will get to use them inthe future

No comments:

Post a Comment